Start a new topic

Could you help publish this translation?

I believe this talk should've been published to TED.com, but it is now available as a "Translate" task. The subtitle is not yet on TED.com. 

http://www.amara.org/en-gb/teams/ted/tasks/?team_video=34671

It was translated by Chana Chananukul and reviewed by Unnawut Leepaisalsuwanna.

Not sure how I could publish the talk since it's a "Translate" task now. I hope you could help!

Unnawut,

According to our records, this translation was rejected and sent back to the translator for correction. It should be corrected if necessary, submitted again, and pass the review before it can be approved.

Best,

Margarita Shamraeva

Amara.org

Hi Margarita,

The original translator has been inactive and left the team almost 5 months ago. 

Since the send-back was mainly to ask for agreement on the changes, and he left the team already, I think it is quite strange for another translator to pick up this nearly-completed task, even though the system is performing correctly.

As the reviewer of this talk and a language coordinator, can I request to push the task to approval stage so that another language coordinator can review and approve instead?

Or would you suggest that I ask for another translator to pick up this task?

Cheers,

Unnawut

Unnawut,

This translation is now sent to you for approval and any additional changes you may find necessary.

Best,

Margarita Shamraeva

Amara.org

Login or Signup to post a comment