Start a new topic

Sent back task got unassigned

I reviewed a talk and sent back the task to the translator but the task turned to be the state of Translate/Unassigned. (It supposed to be assigned to the translator.) I noticed it and reassigned the task to the translator, but this behavior can cause lots of confusions if the task was taken by another translator.

1 person has this problem

Could you please provide a link to the language where this happened? Thank you!

Best,

Margarita Shamraeva

Amara.org

http://www.amara.org/en/videos/qufWjceznqLA/ja/569218/?tab=revisions

I reviewed this translation and sent back to the translator at revision 14. Then, the task turned to be Translate/Unassigned.

Well, for this particular video due to a technical reason the Japanese translation got finished and submitted for review before translation tasks for all the required languages could be created. 

Accordingly, an initial translation task for Japanese never existed. This is why the system had no information who to assign the new translation task to (usually the assignee is copied from the previous translation task, but there was none in this case).

Hope this takes the mystery out of the case. The problem will not be widespread -- a few more similar cases are possible for a handful of videos added in the first days of October, but should be very, very rare. 

Best,

Margarita Shamraeva

Amara.org

you said it is very rare , but I have same issue here as well  . please help . 

Login or Signup to post a comment