- On Amara, go to the Tasks tab
- The search is automatically set to ' My languages' but you can set your translation languages at the top of the page
- Use the filter menu and search field to refine your results
- You can filter tasks for TEDTalks, TEDxTalks and TED-Ed talks
- Hover over “Perform Task” and click “Start now"
NOTE: If you cannot find a specific task in your language, but there aren't subtitles in your language either, make sure to select "Assigned to anyone". It is possible that another volunteer has accepted the task, but has not started yet. As soon as that volunteer starts the translation the language will show up in the language list.